Skip to content
How to Wear
- Undo both Velcro size straps
- Place vest over your head making sure that the front the vest is in the front of the body
- Adjust the height of the frontal and rear parts of the vest with shoulder Velcro adjustments
- Adjust one side strap first and then the second strap
- Tension should be the same on both sizes of the vest
- Adjust for a comfortable fit. Vest should not be so tight that it does not allow for comfortable breathing.
- When adjusting the height of the vest, while standing make sure the bottom part of the vest is around 2” above the belt . This will protect the vest from unnecessary damage and will keep vest from creeping up at the throat when sitting.
- Try vest in sitting position and check for comfort
- Make further adjustments if vest is too tight at the waist or creeps up on throat.
- Remove ballistic panels from carrier before washing
- Wash carrier according to instructions on label
- Ballistic panels should not be machine or hand washed
- To clean ballistic panels use a moist sponge to clean
- Vest should not be hanged and should be stored flat to avoid unnecessary stretching of carrier Velcro adjustments